We love luxury yachts but most of all we love beauty. And if we can mix luxury and beauty, well we are easily amazed. So, now what we are bringing you are the top most beautiful cars on the Market today.
Cars are more than just a means to get from point a to point b. They can be works of rolling automotive art. Legendary designers such as Marcello Gandini, Giorgetto Giugiaro, and more recently Ian Callum are artistic geniuses as much as they’re “car guys.”
RELATED HISTORY: THE TOP CARS AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW 2015
10. Volkswagen Scirocco: Based on the fantastic Volkswagen GTI, the Scirocco offers a wide stance and an aggressive, angular front headlight-and-grille combo.
9. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: The Vette has always been beautiful to its devoted followers, but the current generation Stingray is without a doubt the prettiest version of the American idol that we’ve seen in decades.
8. Peugeot RCZ: While most Americans may be unfamiliar with this French sports coupe, the RCZ has been racking up the awards since its debut in 2009 — including Top Gear’s 2010 Coupe of the Year.
7.Maserati GranTurismo: Even though the GranTurismo has been on sale for nearly a decade now, the GT’s elegant lines are truly timeless.
6. BMW i8: The BMW i8 looks like no other car on the road today.
5.Lamborghini Aventador: A Lamborghini should neither be boring nor conventionally beautiful. Fortunately, the flagship Aventador isn’t.
4. Ferrari LaFerrari: People tend to find Ferraris attractive simply because they are Ferraris. But the reality is that the company created some misses. The Ferrari LaFerrari isn’t one of them.
3. Aston Martin Vanquish: Like the English spy who is most famous for driving Aston Martins, the pressure on the Vanquish to live up to expectations is great. But Aston’s top-of-the-line grand tourer delivers!
2. Pagani Huayra: The 230-mph Huayra is the second all-new model to emerge from the Italian workshop of Horacio Pagani. It serves as the successor to the widely praised Zonda.
1. Jaguar F-Type: Designer Ian Callum once told me a Jaguar design must possess beauty, simplicity, and a sense of visual prowess.
SEE ALSO: THE CARS IN “FIFTY SHADES OF GREY”